The digital version of the MIMS Annual Report 2019-2020 is now available online.
Take a look to learn about the past two years at MIMS:
• How our scientists have studied phages, viruses, bacteria and parasites and how they interact with their hosts and vectors.
• How we have engaged with our international partners in the Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine.
• How we used the EMBL group leader model to bring many new scientists to Sweden.
• How we celebrated the 2020 Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
• And much more.
Read more to see how you can dowload the MIMS Annual Report 2019-2020.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have contributed, our researchers, administrators, collaborators, funders and board members. We couldn’t have done it without you! Enjoy reading!
- the interactive (2-sided) version here https://umeauniversity-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/nole0004_ad_umu_se/EakDMqr630NHp4uU14qFhYEB3GqVrFXQyn9NQ-sRChA6mA?e=AxFAYo
- the non-interactive (1-sided) version here https://umeauniversity-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/nole0004_ad_umu_se/EbhF_APbSjFEuNWR-LLgVR0BEPpVm5gqMhkQaHlljcPyVg?e=OFWWZT
Printed copies will be distributed to staff and stakeholders shortly.